Carol Platt Liebau: Note to Readers

Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Note to Readers

Two readers have kindly written to let me know that there were not only problems viewing this site last night, but that it hadn't been showing updates for about a week or so, at least on thier

As I've noted often, I'm a technological dunce -- and therefore have no idea why the "Blogger" program has been malfunctioning, at least for some people.

But please know that if I were to stop posting for any significant length of time (certainly, any time longer than a day), I will let you know. Otherwise, please assume that something is not operating properly -- and let me know, so that I can notify the tech support staff at Blogger.

Many thanks!

2 Comments:

Blogger JackOfClubs said...

This was an unplanned outage of all Blog*Spot hosted sites. Here is an explanation from Blogger Buzz. Unfortunately, that site is hosted on the same server as all of our blogs, so we couldn't have seen it either. Part of the price we pay for free hosting...

12:56 PM  
Blogger stackja1945 said...

Greetings from another technological dunce. I got the same problem on my blog but like jack, I like the price and put up with the inconveniences. Carol keep up the good work.

3:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google