Carol Platt Liebau: Happy Blogday to Me -- Thanks to You!

Sunday, October 02, 2005

Happy Blogday to Me -- Thanks to You!

This blog began one year ago today, with technical help from my "practically perfect" husband and after some determined urging on the part of the Godfather of the Blogosphere, Hugh Hewitt. It's been a labor of love and lots of fun -- I think there have been fewer than ten days that I haven't posted.

What makes blogging so gratifying is knowing that I have absolutely wonderful readers. To each of you, my warmest and most heartfelt thanks (yes, even to some of the snippy "commenters" -- and you know who you are). I am grateful for your interest, for your readership and for your feedback.

Here's to another great year! Visit often and keep in touch.

6 Comments:

Blogger The Flomblog said...

Your blog is the second thing I do every morning - After Dilbert, of course. Happy anniversary and thank you for what you do!

4:24 PM  
Blogger Mr.Atos said...

Congrats Carol!

So many of us are the Baby Boomers of the Blogosphere. We are the Hewitt-inspired bloggers who filed to the front lines of the political melee of a brutal election season one year ago. Its been one hell of a year, and we're just getting started.

Nice Work!

4:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your blog has so impressed me I sent you a fan email a few weeks ago! Your's is the first blog I read each day and the only one I check several times a day. Thanks and may you write many more.

6:45 PM  
Blogger Ruth Anne Adams said...

Felicitations on your blogal anniversary. Should I send you some Godivas?

7:14 PM  
Blogger Matt Brinkman said...

Congratulations--from one of the snippy ones.

7:58 PM  
Blogger HouseOfSin said...

Happy Blogday Carol! Congratulations for a fine blog. Here's to another year (and many more) of fine blogging.

6:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google