Carol Platt Liebau: Forgive My Lack of Excitement . . .

Monday, November 13, 2006

Forgive My Lack of Excitement . . .

At the news that Senator Mel Martinez of Florida has been tapped to be the RNC's next chairman.

Has anyone ever heard Martinez eloquently and passionately defend conservative/Republican principles? What rationale, precisely, lies behind his selection?

And whatever happened to Michael Steele -- an articulate, intelligent and entertaining communicator, who just ran a splendid race in Maryland? Not only is he fun to listen to . . . he could actually devote himself to the job full-time.

1 Comments:

Blogger The Flomblog said...

I'm a major Guliani fan. I grew up in NYC and appreciate what he accomplished.

Better a man of honor and courage with whom I disagree somewhat than your typical politician.

7:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google