Carol Platt Liebau: For Those Needing a Life . . .

Monday, January 23, 2006

For Those Needing a Life . . .

My husband will no doubt be furious with me for that headline, as he became a "24" devoteee in the first hour of Day 1 (literally). Introducing others to the addiction, he proceeded to give my parents the DVD of the first season as a gift, resulting in their not leaving the house for one long, lost weekend.

At any rate, here's a hilarious site that all you insane "24" fans will love: Behold the Jacktracker.

4 Comments:

Blogger Ruth Anne Adams said...

Here's the real question: Carol, are you, too, addicted to "24"?

[Mr. Liebau rocks!]

4:32 AM  
Blogger COPioneer said...

I posted on the Munich story about how I don't watch network TV. So, I just can't starting watching "24", besides, I have young boys at home, and I'm not sure it would be an appropriate show for them. I know Hugh Hewitt went all bonkers for "24" on his radio show last week. I guess I'll just have to imagine it's good.

7:13 AM  
Blogger LQ said...

I became hooked on the show last week after watching it for the first time.

btw, I bet Jack's a Republican.

7:56 AM  
Blogger COPioneer said...

But I bet Keifer Sutherland isn't!

7:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google