Barbara Boxer would like to use the law to prohibit pharmacists from acting in accordance with ther consciences. After all, who is a pharmacist to say that some things are right and some things are wrong? The "Dictatorship of Relativism," indeed.
Tuesday, April 19, 2005
Contact & Other Information
- Not surprisingly, liberals and gays are unhappy ab...
- Hurray for the College of Cardinals
- "The Dictatorship of Relativity"
- Weekly Column
- Good for the Anscombe Society
- Governor Bill Richardson, quite rightly, counsels ...
- Go, Howard, Go!
- The Democrats are no match for Mark Steyn. He rev...
- California Dems: Where Are Their Solutions?
- "Chipping Away" at Dems' Filibuster Effort?