Carol Platt Liebau

Tuesday, January 18, 2005

It's outrageous that Condoleezza Rice should have to defend her integrity against the likes of the pathetic Barbara Boxer, who isn't really fit to tie Dr. Rice's intellectual shoelaces. Here is a transcript of the entire sorry affair. Dr. Rice was clearly being forced into a battle of wits with an unarmed adversary.

As I pointed out in yesterday's column, Barbara Boxer is an embarassment to California -- I cringe every time she invokes "her constituents" in any context. Is it possible to impeach a senator for having an embarassingly low IQ?

3 Comments:

Blogger Marshal Art said...

I've just now finished watching Boxer's performance on C-SPAN. More evidence that she is, in fact, a very stupid woman. Dosen't say much for her "constituents" who voted her in. But that was followed by the incomparable Democratic God-send, Barak Obama, who seems to have trouble seeing how terror and tyranny are related.

It's really difficult to watch these hearings and hear the way these morons treat a woman with more creds than they all have put together. Their constant needling about her opinions concerning what is and what isn't torure is a special treat. I give Rice tons of credit for not being sucked in to their not so subtle tricks. They obviously don't know who they're dealing with.

8:56 PM  
Blogger Mike R. said...

I totally agree. I am so sick of the "conventional wisdom" holding that liberals are smarter than conservatives. I would hope that Rice v Boxer would end that talk, but we all know it won't. I just found your blog- its great!! I used to live in California and totally understand being embarrassed by Boxer and her merry band of idiots in a fog on the left.

10:52 AM  
Blogger Mike R. said...

I totally agree. I am so sick of the "conventional wisdom" holding that liberals are smarter than conservatives. I would hope that Rice v Boxer would end that talk, but we all know it won't. I just found your blog- its great!! I used to live in California and totally understand being embarrassed by Boxer and her merry band of idiots in a fog on the left.

10:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google