Carol Platt Liebau: Not So Bad?

Monday, October 22, 2007

Not So Bad?

The Nobel laureate for literature, Doris Lessing, has opined that, in relative terms, the 9/11 attacks weren't so bad.

Of course, this kind of response can be expected when the MSM resolutely refuses to air video footage of that horrible day and the aftermath. With the distance that time and perceived safety bring, it's easy to dismiss the attack on America as a one-off deal.

Let's hope there doesn't have to be a follow-up to help us remember and regain a little perspective.

1 Comments:

Blogger stackja1945 said...

Carol, the MSM have not recently shown any interest in any history that disputes their bias. That a Nobel winning writer is ignorant of 9/11 only adds to the false impression. I have not forgotten 9/11. I control my anger when I think of 9/11. Otherwise I might say and do something others may regret.

8:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google