Carol Platt Liebau: A Note from Carol

Thursday, August 09, 2007

A Note from Carol

Because of a series of very happy -- but very time consuming -- events in my personal life, as you've noticed, I have not been blogging.

Unexpected events prevented me from introducing at the outset the talented people who are so kindly and so ably guest blogging for me, two each week. They include Betsy Newmark of Betsy's Page, Texas Rainmaker, Sister Toldjah, Jack Kelly, the proprietor of Irish Pennants, Lori Byrd of Wizbang, Jamie Allman of Bull Moose America and 97.1FM Talk in St. Louis, Josh Trevino of the Pacific Research Institute, and Gateway Pundit.

Helping out all month are Wile Coyote, a Harvard educated lawyer and businessman and fluent Russian speaker, as well as Ruth Anne Adams of The Maternal Optimist.

I asked all these brilliant and interesting people to contribute to the blog because I admire their work and their intellect. I'm confident my readers will, too.

As time permits, I'll chime in as well -- but above all, I'm grateful to all the talented bloggers listed above for their kindness and assistance. It's an honor to have their work appear on my blog, until I'm back at Labor Day!

2 Comments:

Blogger Greg said...

It's been a pleasure having them, Carol. They've done a great job!

5:30 AM  
Blogger The Flomblog said...

Carol:

No Sweat! Take care

6:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google