Carol Platt Liebau: Hello, Liebau Fans!

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Hello, Liebau Fans!

Hi, everyone!

I am honored to be posting here while Carol is away. I have heard Carol on the local talk radio channel 97.1 FM in St. Louis when she stands in on the Allman and Smash Show in the morning. She is very professional and intelligent as you well know.

Also, it's great to be associated with anything that Lori Byrd is part of.
She is a favorite of mine and gave me a podium when I did not have one.
I also am anxious to hear more from Ruth Anne Adams!
(You've got to love her picture!)

Thanks to Carol for asking me to fill in.

2 Comments:

Blogger Ruth Anne Adams said...

Gateway Pundit: Actually, there's an explanation for my avatar. My other pals have joined in, too.

11:45 AM  
Blogger HouseOfSin said...

Nowhere does it say your name. It says posted by CPL.

11:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google