Carol Platt Liebau: New Sheriff in Town

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

New Sheriff in Town

There has been warning after warning about the tone and substance of comments appearing on this site. I have now changed the settings on this blog, and no comments will appear until I have approved them.

As always, comments that challenge my writing or that of any other commenters are welcome, as long as they are civil. Those that are not will not appear. No warning, no editing, no nothing.

It's a shame that the mindless sniping of just a few commenters have made this policy necessary, but it's clearly long past due.

Enough is enough.

3 Comments:

Blogger The Flomblog said...

I agree! I have been disagreeing politely with Snodly for over a year now. I consider her a friend. Polite disagreement is the soul of what this country is based upon.

Lately I've been thinking that I'm sitting in the Cabinet room with Hamilton and Burr, instead.

Thank you Carol for all the work you do!

5:13 PM  
Blogger Marshal Art said...

Once again, and you don't need to post this, I apologize if any of my comments led to this decision. I didn't last long in limiting my comments to just the topic at hand, but gosh, that eddy-boy cries out for mockery. I never knew the word "putz" had a definition that eddy liked to say I intended. I listed the definitions for him, but of course, he chose the most disparaging in an attempt to smear, as he does with all his posts. Perhaps you SHOULD have banned him, or even me if you hold me accountable, but personally, I don't prefer that route. Leftist lunacy needs to be highlighted, and keeping his nonsense visible does just that. Oh well. As it is your blog, I support your decision either way.

6:05 AM  
Blogger eLarson said...

Maybe 'wrabken' will come back now that the water in the pool will be far less, er, polluted.

I rather enjoyed debating with him, although it was sometimes hard to continue with new posts popping up so rapidly. (Carol - you are quite prolific!)

7:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google