Carol Platt Liebau: Note to Readers & Commenters

Sunday, August 28, 2005

Note to Readers & Commenters

Perhaps you've noticed some of the spam that has started to appear recently in the Comments section of this blog. Well, we're doing something about it. Blogger has offered a service that will block a lot of this stuff -- but it will require you to take an extra step in the commenting process by typing in a word that will appear on the screen. I believe the extra step is worth it -- but if you disagree, let me know.

Also, I've changed the settings so that anyone -- not just those registered -- can comment. I welcome your thoughts and participation!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I applaud the steps you're taking to counteract the increasing prevalence of "spam comments" on your blog!

Peter (Cole Porter aficionado)

5:28 AM  
Blogger Bachbone said...

Ditto to Peter's post re: comment spam and Cole Porter!

8:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google