One would think that Episcopal Bishop Gene Robinson -- a homosexual whose ordination has split the Church in America and caused impaired communion between the Episcopal Church of the USA and the Anglican Communion across the world -- would have the grace to keep his more controversial thoughts to himself. But no: He opines that Jesus might have been gay. What arrogance. What garbage.
Sunday, April 03, 2005
Contact & Other Information
- The Pope dies -- and still The New York Times can'...
- God Bless Pope John Paul II
- The veil between earth and Heaven must be thin ton...
- Some CA Politics
- Prayers for Pope John Paul II
- God rest Terri's soul
- No More Posting 'til Thursday Night
- Jesse Jackson -- Right Wing Religious Wacko
- Why the Strange "Boston Globe" profile?
- Here's a sad little story about an Easter conventi...