Carol Platt Liebau: Just Another "Feminist" and Victim (& my column)

Monday, January 24, 2005

Just Another "Feminist" and Victim (& my column)

It's hard to believe that Barbara Boxer could spend all last week calling Condoleezza Rice a liar and then play the victim, but according to a piece in the national section of Washington Times, that's just what she's doing.

Boxer sounds like the typical left-wing feminist -- deeply threatened by anyone who doesn't share her world view, but when called on the carpet herself, she wilts like a timid bunny. It made me think of N.O.W., which -- as I pointed out in my weekly column -- called for Lawrence Summers' resignation in a press release but then couldn't make anyone "available" to debate the issue on the air with me at KABC. Some feminist empowerment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google