Carol Platt Liebau: Shameless Self-Promotion Moment

Monday, October 04, 2004

Shameless Self-Promotion Moment

My weekly column is posted at www.CaliforniaRepublic.org (I'm not sure why this link seems to work, when others didn't). It's about the blogosphere and the creation of this site.

It credits radio talk show host and author Hugh Hewitt for being the "patron saint" of the blogosphere, and since this blog was created with his encouragement, one of the first working links should certainly be to Hugh's site -- www.HughHewitt.com.

2 Comments:

Blogger Birkel said...

Hyperlinks don't work in Blogger sometimes. But if you toggle between the 'Edit html' and 'Compose' functions for a new post, you will be able to correct the html code. It just takes some time.

Trial and error worked for me and I'd be glad to share my insights.

10:53 PM  
Blogger bob jones said...

Hello, Carol,

Congratulations on your new blog! Hugh Hewitt influenced me, too, and I jumped in with both feet about the same time you did, at http://paragraphfarmer.blogspot.com/

11:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google