Carol Platt Liebau: Light Blogging

Monday, January 14, 2008

Light Blogging

Sorry for the light blogging today -- and it will continue through the week.

I am off to D.C. tomorrow to participate in a panel relating to the topic of my book -- you'll be reading more about it later. I've also got a couple of television interviews about Prude, and I'm going to visit with some old friends and do a little business.

I'll be back late Friday night and back to blogging sometime on Saturday; in the meantime, enjoy the other content.

Hold the good thought that Romney takes Michigan tomorrow. There's reason for optimism, and anyone who cares about conservatism in principle and holding together the Reagan coalition as a political strategy has plenty of reasons to keep his or her fingers crossed for a Romney victory.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

And Mitt takes Michigan!

I'm loving it... A multi-millionaire who seems to relish spending boatloads of his own money trashing his fellow Republicans. Michigan pretty much ensures that Gov. Romeny will be in it through Super Tuesday attacking his opponents.

7:06 PM  
Blogger Greg said...

I think it's evident by his preoccupation with Romney, that Mitt is the one candidate that really makes Mr. Twister nervous.

That's one more reason to like Romney!

5:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google