Carol Platt Liebau: See "United 93"

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

See "United 93"

Here's another good review from Fox's Roger Friedman.

No, the movie won't be easy to watch. But it's important to go, to bear witness to what happened to our fellow Americans on 9/11, as a message of resolve that we will never forget, and as an unspoken rebuke to those who would argue that "it's too soon" -- that Americans can't "handle" the recollection of the attacks on this country.

You bet we can. And at least some of us are determined that it shall never happen again.

4 Comments:

Blogger Greg said...

"You bet we can. And at least some of us are determined that it shall never happen again."

Amen!

1:16 PM  
Blogger David said...

My "justice bone" tends to get overworked at things like that (or so I'm told. "I wanna kill, coach!" is probably not a normal response, eh? :-)). But still, yeh, I'll see it. Even if I have to watch my blood pressure carefully for a while thereafter...

2:03 PM  
Blogger HouseOfSin said...

I'll probably take the bus to see it. Save on gas and pre-empt road rage, all in one swoop.

2:54 PM  
Blogger COPioneer said...

One thing that sticks with me in the days after 9/11 was how much less road rage there was...people seemed to be much more humbled and polite...for awhile.

8:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google