Carol Platt Liebau

Tuesday, January 11, 2005

Left-winger David Corn writes that Armstrong Williams told him that there are "other" conservative pundits who are on the take from The White House.

I don't believe him. But for once, I agree with Corn: If he knows anything, Williams should spill the names, and ASAP. Not only do Americans need to know who not to trust, they should know who they can trust.

Every pundit should be able to say, and I do: My views are my own, and mine only. I have not been paid, rewarded or approached by anyone with money or anything else of value intended to influence my commentary in any way, shape or form.

1 Comments:

Blogger Marshal Art said...

It sounds as if Williams is using the old "everyone else is doing it" gambit to cool the heat a bit. It's a natural reaction to use that technique. Too bad it never works.

10:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google